A deep cleanse for the pores. The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque features a high concentration of pore-cleansing BHAs, at the correct pH for optimal action. Additionally featuring black charcoal derived from vegetable matter and Amazonian clays that work together to provide a highly absorbent, balancing action for oily and blemish prone skin.
An excellent choice for multi-masking, especially on combination skin where enlarged or clogged pores may only occur in some areas, The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque is a smart product to have on hand to keep your skin balanced and clear.
What does The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque do?
- Improves the appearance of enlarged pores
- Makes it easier to remove impurities that would otherwise contribute to clogged, enlarged pores
- Balances oiliness and shine
Who is The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque for?
- All skin types except sensitive
- Ideal for normal to oily and combination skin
- For those prone to skin texture irregularities and impurities
What makes The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque different?
- 2% Salicylic Acid, a BHA, is an oil-soluble chemical exfoliant, making it ideal to target problematic pores and blackheads
- Black charcoal derived from vegetable matter is highly porous and absorbent, helping to draw out impurities that can cause clogged pores
- Amazonian Clays help to absorb excess oil and leave the skin shine-free
- Squalane mimics the skin’s natural hydration but adds no weight, to ensure skin is comforted and balanced